Thursday 28 March 2013

A Must Read Story For Everyone (DON'T IGNORE THIS) Read more at: http://www.naijaonpoint.com/2013/03/a-must-read-story-for-everyone-dont.html#ixzz2OqvrtwXz

 
I saw myself and another sister walking side by
side jesting normally…

A man was walking at the other side; suddenly the
man turned and said; ‘hey, the rapture has just
taken place 30 seconds ago’, and looking at the
time it was 1.00.30s AM. The man proceeded by saying go in the left direction you will find other
Christians there. They are taking the mark already.
Go now I give you one minute.. I asked him what
about you? He turned and said I am the antichrist
who has lived in your midst for so long waiting for
this day. I was confused but my spirit said run, my daughter, run. We ran and on covering some
distance. I turned back; lo and behold the man we
left has turned to the antichrist.

We kept running and saw many other people
running as well. We got to a very large auditorium
too large to be described and behold multitudes of Christians… Brethren it was a terrifying experience.
People of high standing with God, Prominent men
and women of God, loved ones and friends.
I couldn’t comprehend this so I screamed, all of us,
God what happened? The Lord now took me in the
spirit to five churches: In a predominant church of one tribe, I saw the pastors announcing that the
rapture has just taken place and that people should
start receiving the mark right there in the church
that this will substitute the said beast mark and
enable them to buy and sell. Brethren, what made
me weep was that the innocent and ignorant members started receiving this mark not knowing
it was actually the mark of the beast.

The Lord then said all these pastors are agents of
the beast who has been ordained to mislead the
people and who already has the beast mark before
his manifestation, and I saw marks on the right arm of all these pastors. A brother who was
fortunate to see who to call him to start running
down to the place where all other Christians are
was shot in the leg as he was about climbing the
top of the Christian’s hide out.

Then the Lord took me again to another church where the pastors were just speaking of the good
things of the scripture and didn’t talk about the
second coming of Christ and warn the people of
the wages of sin. The irony of it was that all these
pastors and their members were left behind.
Then I saw another church where people did really emphasize the coming but all the people didn’t go
as a result of the hidden sins which weren’t
known to man and they had not counted as sin. I
wept bitterly because this was a church where
holiness was professed and held in high esteem.
I saw another church where people concentrated mainly on attacking demons and where the true
word was also preached but the people also didn’t
go due to malice and lack of spiritual concentration.
I saw yet another church where the people were
actively involved in preaching the word and
talking about the second coming, however these people did not go. The whole lot was full of
hypocrites who disguise themselves in shepherd’s
clothes.

I was then taken back to the place where the
multitude were and then I saw that the people of
the beast came and Christians started scrambling for safety. Brethren it was a terrifying experience.
Women forgot their children, husbands their
wives. We ran and got to another place of hiding
but the surprising thing which should make all
shiver was that the population was now so small
that it was easy for every one to identify each other as family and friends started pairing up. The
Lord then said others have received the mark.
Brethren the people I saw made me weep
uncontrollably. Prominent men of God all over the
world, Christians and loved ones.
I now asked the LORD why all these one and God showed me different people and men of God
saying: this man was perfect with me until two
hours ago.

That other had a small portion of his heart released
to the devil. That other brother was too occupied
with the things of the world in terms of land and property acquisition that they took over his life.
That other one, I gave him a mandate to pay a
certain portion of money to the church and he
procrastinated it till now: sin of disobedience.
That other so much loves his cheque book than his
life. You can even see that he has his cheque book with him I wonder what he can buy with the
money now: hope you know they are no more
his.

I wept because so many little things which we
humans don’t count were counted by God.
I now spoke with a confused voice, help us Lord. The Lord then said all these things which have
been happening on earth have all been pointing to
the end but despite all this, my people do not take
heed. I am giving the last warning. Consecrate your
hearts to me, my people.

The trumpet would have been blown one hour ago, but I pleaded with my father. However, I can
plead no further. The trumpet is already in the
mouths of the Angels ready to be blown.
SO PREPARE YE THY WAYS OH MY PEOPLE.
Tell my people to read Matthew 16:3. And warn all
the ministers who has gone in the ways of BAAL. THIS IS TRUE AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT THE RAPTURE
IS AT HAND. HELL AND HEAVEN ARE REAL..REPENT YE
MY BRETHREN.
PLEASE HELP ME OUT BY SPREADING THIS WORD TO
ALL YOU KNOW.

ANYTHING WORTH DOING, IS WORTH DOING WELL.. Copy and paste it, share it, call, email and text this
link. PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY. Have done my
part, it’s now your turn to spread the Gospel. No
wealth can be compared to life everlasting in
Heaven.
DON’T IGNORE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment