Saturday 16 March 2013

HEART TOUCHING STORY AND ALSO A LESSON TO GUYS THAT OVER LUV GIRLS!!!!!

My name is samantha i had a
boyfriend Dennis who
loved
me unconditionally . I used
to tell
Dennis
i feel like i'll die of accident.
Althou­
gh it
was a joke, i made him
believe i
was
serious and so he told me
never
to
repeat the words. He tought
me
about
the power of the tongue
using
the
Bible because he was God
fearing.
He'd
wake up early and pray hard
for
me
binding all the powers of
accident
in
my life as i laid on the bed
smiling.
He
would walk with me
wherever i
go to
make sure no accident!. I
enjoyed
seeing him suffer because
of
me. I
didnt
know i was bringing a
harvok.
One day, we were walking
along a
highway when a car
swerved
towards
me. Dennis jumped and
pushed
me to a
trench and he was knocked
unconcious. I took him to
general
hospital.
Dennis was treated and
recover
and
was released, i nursed him
at
home
and he is now crippled.
Although I
stay
with him my destiny is not a
crippled
man. I want to take him
back
to
his
family and lead my life. I
just
cant
love a
cripple.
Thank God it did not happen
to me but to Dennis!!!
WORDS OF ADVICE This goes out 2 guys who luvs their paramour mre dan their
own life....never u risk ur
life jst to save ur lover cos u
may nt knw wat d out
come'll turn out 2 b...she
may leave u if one part of ur
bdy is been affectd afta d
incident...make gud use of
ya life cos d gift of life is
only once wen u lose it, u cn
neva hav it back again!!!....