Saturday 23 March 2013

10 REASONS TO KNOW YOU NEED PRAYERS!!!!

TEN REASON TO KNOW YOU
NEED PRAYERS

(1)If you work in a company
for ten years without promotion or rise in salary my brother u need prayers.

(2)If you didn't pass both
mathematics and English in
your
final Exams my brother u need prayers.

(3)If you slap a military man my brother u need prayers.

(4)If your car spends more
time at
the mechanic than on the
road my brother u need prayers.

(5)If you are an Arsenal fan my brother u need prayers
.
(6)If a world class
photographer
takes a photo of you, edits it
20
times and you still look UGLYmy brother u need prayers.

(7)If your only child joins the
Nigerian police force my brother u need prayers.

(8)When a rat eats Only your
name
out of your important
documents my brother u need prayers.

(9)When you mistaken super
glue
for eye drops my brother u need prayers.

(10)If you are signed as the
defender for a European club
and
your first task is to mark
Lionell
messi my brother u need prayers........