Monday 8 April 2013

Woman Sleeps With Her Son, Now Pregnant For Him



A woman and her son have done
the unthinkable – they have
fallen in love with one another.
And now they want to marry
since the mom, Betty Mbereko is
six months pregnant and
expecting a child for her son.
â€Å“Look, I strove alone to send my
son to school and no one helped
me. Now you see that my son is
working and you accuse me of
doing something wrong. Let me
enjoy the products of my
sweat,” the woman boasted
before local authorities.
Mbereko (40), from Mwenezi in
Masvingo, who was widowed 12
years ago, has been cohabiting
with her first child, Farai
Mbereko (23). She confirms that
she is six months pregnant and
that she has decided it is better
to â€Å“marry” her son because she
does not want to marry her late
husband̢۪s young brothers,
whom she says are coveting her.
Betty stunned a village court last
week when she said the affair
with her son had begun three
years earlier. She said after
spending a lot of money sending
Farai to school following the
death of her husband, she felt
she had a right to his money and
no other woman was entitled to
it.
Farai said he was more than
prepared to marry his mother
and would pay off the ilobola
balance his father had left
unpaid to his grandparents. â€Å“I
know my father died before he
finished paying the bride price
and I am prepared to pay it off,”
he said.
â€Å“It is better to publicize what is
happening because people
should know that I am the one
who made my mother pregnant.
Otherwise they will accuse her of
promiscuity.”
But local headman Nathan
Muputirwa says: â€Å“We cannot
allow this to happen in our
village, this is a bad omen
indeed. In the past they would
have to be killed but today we
cannot do it because we are
afraid of the police.” He warned
them to break off their marriage
or leave the village immediately.
Funny enough, the mother and
son chose the advice and have
left the village for an unknown
destination.

 

=>> Need to get all waec Questions 24hours to Exam time?? CLICK HERE

                     

                        CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR JAMB RUNZ!!!!!!

                      CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!!!

                      CLICK HERE TO ADD BLOG OWNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment