Saturday 6 April 2013

This Lady was Impregnated 8 Times By Manager of the Company She Went to do IT



Her story will help ladies who
allow desperation
to overshadow their reasoning
when dealing with me. Please, if
you know any lady who's
currently searching for job
desperately or one who has a
job but is under pressure by
her boss or one supervisor in
her office for s*x, please share
this with her.
Below is the sad story of this
24 years old lady....
It was one bright Friday
morning at Finniky Restaurant,
where we were having our
jaw-jaw over the many
activities of Reality
Entertainment, publishers of
your darling newspaper,
Airwaves Watch.
At first, I did not know if it was
the face of the Editor-in-Chief,
Kazeem Popoola, or the name,
which one of the familiar faces
around shouted aloud that
caught the attention of this
pretty lady, who sat at the far
corner of the restaurant...
All I could recollect was that she
walked towards our table and
introduced herself to the EIC as
one of the great followers of
his entertainment pages in one
of the daily newspapers and
also quipped to have seen him
on TV a couple of days back
talking about a seminar and
football match organized in
honour of late Ambassador
Olusola.
The lady requested to see
Kazeem in camera. The request
left me and other crew
members giggling in jealousy.
But when Kazeem returned, I
was informed to prepare for an
interview session with her the
next day. As a rookie in the
print media, I was nervous and
ignorant of what to ask the
lady. Aside that, I asked myself
why an interview with
somebody who is not a
celebrity? Surprisingly, the 30
minutes interview with Ada
(not real name) turned out to be
a mind-blowing and a great
lesson for aspiring
broadcasters who are
desperately in need of a place
for Industrial Training (IT).
In this exclusive interview, the
University of Ibadan Mass
Communication graduate
opened up on how her naiveté
turned her into a s*x toy for a
popular Radio station general
manager.
How did it happen?
(Pauses)…I have been living
with this pain for quite a while
and anytime I see young girls
scrambling to get a place at a
TV, Radio or even print media
for Industrial Training (IT), I
yearn to have an opportunity
of sharing my experience so
they could learn and act wisely.
And I thank God for this
medium, and I hope this will be
published because all my effort
in the past was frustrated. A
couple of years ago, 2010 to be
precise, after my 300 level in
school, I was due for an IT, so I
decided to come to Lagos to
search for a TV or radio station
where I can do the compulsory
training.
I tried for some months but
getting a place proved difficult.
It was in the course of the
search that I met this (pointing
to a picture in her hand)
General Manager of a popular
radio station located on Island
at an eatery on the mainland. I
grabbed the opportunity of
telling him my problem. He
asked me to come over to his
office the next day. I was so
happy that I couldn̢۪t hold back
my joy because my instinct told
me I have gotten a place for my
IT.
On getting to his office the next
day, I got the shock of my life
when he told me point blank
that I have to sleep with him
before he could allow me to
have the training in the station.
He even put the icing on the
cake with a promise to offer me
a job after graduating from the
university.
I initially declined his request
but I eventually obliged after
considering my plight and the
difficulty in getting a place for
the IT.
He took me to a hotel
somewhere close to the station,
and this later turned to our love
nest. Apart from regular visits
to the hotel, which he referred
to as his slaughter house, we
often made love in his office,
car, and toilet or anywhere at
any time he wanted to satisfy
his s*xual appetite.
It became a normal routine for
me because I was enjoying it
and when he later proposed
that I should marry him I was
very happy, not minding
whether he is married or not.
If I had known that my decision
would hunt me for life, I
wouldn’t have done it (sobs…).
At 24 years old, I have had
eight abortions! Only God
knows if I can bear a child in
future. Anytime I missed my
period, he cajoled me into
having an abortion, saying it̢۪s
against his creed, which is
having a child outside wedlock.
I should have seen the
handwriting on the wall two
months to the completion of
my IT, when he instructed the
security men not to allow me
into the station̢۪s premises
again. I was shocked and all
attempts to get him on
telephone were futile. He
refused to pick my calls.
Why?
I became pregnant after fifth
abortion and I told him that I
am keeping the baby for real.
Don̢۪t you have a boyfriend
before meeting him?
I did but dumped him after I
started dating the station
manager
How far with the pregnancy?
I aborted it a few months after
Did he pick your call later?
Yes, he did but I don̢۪t know
who told him that I have gotten
rid of the pregnancy. We settled
it and everything went on fine
again, and I had three abortions
for him after we reconciled.
However, couple of months ago
he just sent me a text that he̢۪s
no longer interested in the
relationship.
It̢۪s quite obvious that it̢۪s
lover’s affairs….
No, (Shouting…) I later found
out that he has been sleeping
with other IT students and
some of the female staff. Why
he kept me for that long beat
the imagination of those in the
know of our love escapade.
‘Shebi’ you are a lady? I wish
you could feel my pain and
what other IT students may be
going through.
Would you like to revenge all
what was done to you?
I believe and all I can say is
â€Å“vengeance belongs to God”. I
leave everything in HIS hands
and allow HIM fight for me. But
would like to tell every young
and desperate girl out there to
be careful and learn from my
mistakes. I would have asked
you to publish his picture and
name of the station he̢۪s
working for but I don̢۪t want to
pay evil with evil. But if he
refuses to change, I will be left
with no option than to expose
him.
What if he crawls back to you?
I don̢۪t think so, it̢۪s over 10
months now that we broke up
and I learnt he has two kids
from two women.
What are you doing at the
moment?
I am currently doing my Youth
Service at one of the TV stations
in Lagos
Again?
(Laughs) Not what you are
thinking. I am wiser now and
the reason I am even talking is
that victims like me increase
everyday. It̢۪s time to stop
s*xual abuse of young girls in
both print and electronic media.
This is a cause I would like to
champion soon.

=>> Need to get all waec Questions 24hours to Exam time?? CLICK HERE


Always Click the Share & Like button above to Appreciate This Topic

No comments:

Post a Comment