Saturday 6 April 2013

HOW TO GET 1,000 MB In a Day


Last weeks l got an Email from my a friend, He told Me Hw MTN have Be Dashing People Free MB, Since yestday, now I Just Feel Lyk Distrbuting It to My Honourable Member Of Ews.

Just Follow My steps,

>>First Migrate To MTN pulse Aftar Dat MTN wil Snd U A Msq Dat Welcum To MTN pulse.

>>Send Dis Code As An Sms Fbo to 131 Aftar Dat MTN wil snd u A msq dat ur Your request Has been Received,

>>aftar dat resnd dis Code Immediately In Capital letter FB0 to 131 aftar dat dial *559#

Notices: dat u wil snd it 2times one in small letter and d odas one in capaital letter, E.G Fbo and FB0.continues doing it ontil u get tired.. If you check my fone, my own is upto 1,385MB

Note dat Is 5MB
but Kip On Doing It u ontil ur Ba3 run down..rember kip trying it

Click the Like And Share Button if Your Own is Working.

No comments:

Post a Comment