Monday 8 April 2013

Who Should I Marry Among These My Girlfriends?





Many guys who are ripe for
marriage are in this kind of
situation. Read this man's story
below:
I'm in a dilemma and I need your
help. I'm currently dating three
ladies; one I've been dating since
2007, we have a child together
and she's a really good woman
but I'm beginning to find her
boring. She acts more like my
mother than my girlfriend.
The second one I've been dating
since 2010. I met her when my
first girlfriend and I were taking
a break after our child was born.
After we got back together, my
relationship with the second lady
continued. She's from a rich
home and spoils me silly but I
find her too controlling and too
jealous.
The third girl I met via Facebook
just last year. She lives in Canada
and wants me to join her there. I
love these women differently
and I was going to play around
for a few more years but they
are all now insisting on marriage.
The problem is I don't know
which one to propose to.
Should I pick the woman who
has been with me the longest
and has a child for me, OR the
lady who has a lot of money and
can give me an easy life, OR the
one in Canada who doesn't give
me drama like the other two?
Please help me!

=>> Need to get all waec Questions 24hours to Exam time?? CLICK HERE

                     

                        CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR JAMB RUNZ!!!!!!

                      CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!!!

                      CLICK HERE TO ADD BLOG OWNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment