Saturday 6 April 2013

Princess To Wed Her Secret Boyfriend On Her Birthday



She's carved a niche for herself on the TymeOutWithTeeA show as Madam Princess, some of you have also had the opportunity to watch her display her comic talent on stage. Princess whose real names are Damilola Adekoye will get married to her long time boyfriend, Ade on May 8, 2013, her birthday.

Below is what the busty babe told TheNet about her secret lover:
"I’ll say we’ve known since 2005 because he’s known me since then, and he’s tried several means to get my attention. Even though it didn’t happen, he kept trying and recently, a friend introduced us and we hit it off. He’s a very quiet and private person, and someone who loves and understands what I do. He loves entertainment too, I won’t say more than that for now…"


Her friends are already picking the traditional Aso Ebi. Congratulations Princess!

=>> Need to get all waec Questions 24hours to Exam time?? CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment