Monday 17 February 2014

Whenever I Enter My Boyfriend's New House I Can't Resist Séx



  • I love what you are doing on your blog.

    Please continue the good work as I and my girls in my
    office can't stay without reading your interesting
    stories everyday. I commend you, it's not easy.


    Please I have a little challenge that I want your
    readers to help me check out. I'm dating an Edo guy
    in Lagos and we've been together for just four
    months. He said he's serious but I told him to give me
    some time before I give in and he agreed. We've been
    like that until he moved into his new house, a
    2bedroom flat.


    The first day I visited him I was surprised that he had
    is way with me and I couldn't resist him. But when I
    got home I was angry.

    Surprisingly, since then any
    time I enter his house I can't resist, we mus have
    se'x...


    This strange development is beginning to give me
    serious sleepless nights.

    Here is the trouble, whenever
    he is in my place, I'm able to resist him and he wont
    be able to have his way with me. But as soon as I go
    to his home the situation must be different, every
    time.


    Please my friends are telling me that this is not
    normal that they guy has done something in his
    house that is in a way subduing me whenever I enter
    there.


    Please can this be true? Does such things still
    happen? Should I confront my boyfriend?
    I need sincere help, please


  • Always Click the Share & Like button above to Appreciate This Topic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment