Friday 21 February 2014

Foluke Daramola says she prefers cheating to physical abuse






  • Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola recently
    declared that she can tolerate Infidelity in a
    relationship as opposed to being physically abused.
    In an interview with TheSun, the actress said one of
    the reasons which made her quit her previous union
    was because she suffered a low self esteem which
    stemmed from physical abuse, and also stressed that
    she rushed into the failed marriage.


    She said, ‘I have a marriage principle; the only reason
    I will leave my marriage is for physical abuse. I won̢۪t
    compromise it again. It makes someone to be dead
    spiritually because you lose your self-esteem and die
    inwardly. I can deal with infidelity but not physical
    abuse because I might not live to tell the story.̢۪


    ‘I just knew that it wasn’t working and I just put an
    end to it. I blame myself also because I felt that I was
    in a hurry to get married, because my friends were
    also into it̢۪.
    Foluke got married to new hubby, Kayode Salako
    in February 2013.




  • Always Click the Share & Like button above to Appreciate This Topic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment