Wednesday 19 February 2014

SO SAD! NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS DEFLOWERED BY RAPISTS







  • Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola-Salako, has
    made a shocking revelation on how she lost
    her virginity to rapists. *

    Foluke Daramola
    Foluke, who is currently championing the course of
    her Non-Government Organisation, Action Against
    Rape In Africa, explained that her experiences as
    female child played a vital role in the establishment of
    the NGO.


    The NGO is also supported by her colleagues
    including Fathia Balogun, Ronke Ojo, Eniola Badmus
    and Ayo Adesanya.


    In a recent interview, Daramola reminisced that â€Å“I
    have had different experiences; I have been in a
    marriage once, I was abused in it, I was deflowered
    by rapists, I lost my father when I was two years-old,
    it wasn̢۪t easy at all. I started acting when I was a
    teenager because I needed to put food on my table
    and to further my education. In fact, I share the same
    experiences with the common man and that is why I
    want to do something to assist them.


    â€Å“I had a younger brother and I never get to have a
    father figure in my life.

    As I grew up, my environment
    exposed me to danger and that was why I was
    deflowered at an early stage.”




  • Always Click the Share & Like button above to Appreciate This Topic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment