Friday 17 May 2013

Dead Man Wakes Up At His Funeral In Zimbabwe


Dead Man Wakes Up At His Burial In Zimbabwe

A one of a kind life event took place at a recent funeral in Zimbabwe when a dead man suddenly wakes up from his coffin.

The remains of Brighton Dama
Zanthe, a 34-year-old man shocked mourners when they noticed the dead man twitching his legs A mourner identified as Lot Gaka, the employer of the deceased said: â€Å“

I was the first to notice Zanthe̢۪s moving legs as I was in the queue to view his body.

This shocked me, We called an ambulance immediately. It̢۪s a miracle and people are still in disbelief.

The deceased passed away last
Sunday at his home in Zimbabwe.

He was laid to rest in a coffin pending his burial on Monday.

According to The Chronicle newspaper, Mr Zanthe said he
has no recollection of how heâ€Å“died” nor how he was â€Å“resurrected,” as his memory only returned when he woke up in a hospital in Gweru 140 miles southwest of Zimbabwe’s
capital Harare.

â€Å“Everything is history to me.

What I can only confirm is that people gathered at my house to mourn but I was given another chance and I am alive.

I feel OK now.

Whaooo what a miracle… What
could have happened if they
had buried him the same day
he died.

No comments:

Post a Comment