Tuesday 18 December 2012

AKPORS & HIS NEW ONLINE CHICK


Akpors: Hi bab, wadop

Girl: i'm cool thanks

Akpors: u're wlcm, i'll like 2 kno u wella

Girl: i'm Tichick, 19, slim & dark from Lasgidi.

Akpors: bab u're the kind of girl i like. Akpors continues: bab actually, my name is James Ovie Akpororo but my friends call me Akpors. I am 59 years old, I live in No 16 Church street, Oshodi, Lagos. I have a super market @12 Femi Johnson street, Mushin, Lagos. Bab i like dating young girls like you. You can call me on 08028264...

Girl: but oga u're a family man. How will ur wife & daughter feel if they see me with u. Or dont u think its wrong?

Akpor: bab dont even mention my useless daughter & her wayward mother here. They're on thier own & i have my lif to live.

Girl: its ok then. But do u care to know more about me?

Akpors: bab give me ur full detail including ur bank account number

Girl: well, my full name is AugusTina James Akpororo,i'm a primary 6 student of Gov't High School. my mum's name is Gladys Akpororo, she sell fish @mushin. my father's name is James Ovie Akpororo, he is a gateman @oshodi where we both live...

Akpors: Tina, so this is you O.?O!

Girl: Papa, so this is youO???.?O??!

Akpors: ur mama must hear this

Girl: Papa, mama dey here o

Akpors: I DON DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment