Tuesday 11 March 2014

REVEALED: Bar Where Homosexuality Thrives In Lagos

  • REVEALED: Bar Where
    Homoséxuality Thrives In Lagos



    There is no doubt that pockets
    of gay people in the country
    would be living in fear as a
    result of a recent law that
    criminalises homoséxuality in
    Nigeria, with the possibility of
    14 years imprisonment. But
    investigations by Punch shows
    that a bar by the roadside in the
    Agege area of Lagos, might be
    offering a sort of comfort zone
    to those who have decided to
    go with same séx partners. A
    true confession: â€Å“My family
    confronted me about whether I
    was gay once but when I got
    the girl pregnant, they stopped
    doubting me . People in my area
    were the ones feeding them
    with all sorts of rumours,” a
    confirmed gay opened up.
    Aware of how dangerous this
    kind of curiosity could be, our
    correspondent went under the
    guise of being a model looking
    for where to have fun and also
    â€Å“organise” young men and
    women for his clients....



  • Always Click the Share & Like button above to Appreciate This Topic

    No comments:

    Post a Comment