Tuesday 14 October 2014

Sir Shina Peter Reveals The Craziest Things Female Fans Have Done to Him

Sir Shina Peters in a recent interview the SUN
newspaper talks about the crazy things fans have
done to him or he to fans?, anyways you be the
judge;
The 56 year old legendary Afro Juju Musician, in
the chat had this to say:
“My female fans love me and that does not
mean that I take advantage of them. I know
that indeed they love me because they have
done lots of crazy things to me.”
“They have done a lot of crazy things to me
but that does not mean we are bed-mates.
Women love me so much because I am an
artiste that fights for women’s rights…
Hmmm, I have autographed so many b***s.”
Hmm…On autographing b***s, could it be just
mere signing on b***s or could there be more????
#LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment