Tuesday 14 October 2014

Pastor of White Garment Church caught with Human Skull

Wonders shall never end! Pastor Clement
Oyetunde, a 35 year old man who claims to be a
pastor with the Cherubim and Seraphim Church
in Osun state, was paraded by men of the Osun
state police command on October 9th after he
was found with human skull and other charms at
his church premises in the Adeowo area of
Modakeke in Osun State.
In his confession, Oyetunde said: “I am a pastor
of the Cherubim and Seraphim, Oke-Itura
parish, Adeowo area in Modakeke in Osun
state. It was Wasiu that brought the skull to
me, We buried it at my backyard. Wasiu left
immediately and I don’t know his whereabout,
now.
“Few days later, while I was asleep in the
house, I hear strange voices singing and
drumming in Christian way as if they were
worshiping. The tune suddenly changed into
traditional song and some invisible spirits
started telling me that I should return the skull
of Iya-Orun. They told me that the skull buried
in my house was Mama Osun’s skull and that
the woman was from Ondo in Ondo state.
“They insisted that I must return the skull and
the noise was too much for me to bear as my
head was swelling.

“That was why I ran out from the house and
called for help so that the spirits would not kill
me inside the house. It was then that the
people in my area gathered and they eventually
called the police.”
According to Tribune , Nigeria police is currently
on the trail of the said Wasiu, who is currently at
large.
#Sign of the end time…. God Save oooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment