Tuesday 10 September 2013

SHOCK as Wife sues Husband for Breaking Bed during Intimacy

SHOCK as Wife sues Husband for Breaking Bed during Intimacy



A man caught getting
jiggy with a string of
women by his wife
could be made to buy
a new bed after she
sued him for property
damage.....

Nonkazimulo Dube
wants US$200 to
replace the broken
bed bought just last
year, and will ask a
magistrate to
dissolve her
marriage to Talent
Tafara.
In court papers,
Dube of Luveve
suburb, said her life had become a "living
hell" since she
exchanged vows with
Tafara eight years
ago.
Last year, she says
in an affidavit, she
caught Tafara
romping with two
different women on
separate occasions in
their family home.
She added: "He broke
the bed not having
s*x with me but
another woman� I
cannot take this
anymore. My life has been made a living
hell since I got
married. "I do not
want him anymore,
what I want is for him
to restitute me for
the damaged bed."
Dube said she had
consulted a carpenter
over her damaged
bed and he had
advised her that
"judging by the way it
was broken,
something excessive
might have been
happening". "After
asking my husband, he confessed that he
had been having s*x
with another woman,"
claimed Dube.

Share This Post

No comments:

Post a Comment