Friday 6 September 2013

How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue ToSleep With Me ––Female Student Reveals

After allowing her dad sleep with her for
about 9 months out of fear, she has finally
broken her silence:






“At the age of 16, I had not slept with any
boy or man, but my father returned from
Spain last December and started having s*x
with me.”

“If my father doesn’t pay my fees no one
will do it
. My mother does not have the
means to take care of me in school so I was
afraid to inform anybody about my ordeal;
not even my mother.”


This 17-year-old female student of Takoradi
Senior High School revealed in an interview
that her biological father broke her virginity
and has been having s*xual intercourse with
her for the past nine months, at his Adiembra
residence near Sekondi.

According to the girl, her father who was
sojourning in Spain returned to Ghana
December last year and that was when it all
started.

The girl [names withheld] said her parents
were divorced and her father was the one
taking care of her so he threatened to stop
supporting her if she told anybody.

She also revealed that her father stopped her
from going to church in fear that she might
inform some of the church leaders of what he
had been doing to her.

The girl said that on Friday August 23, 2013,
after she had returned from school her father
demanded to have s*x with her but she
refused and he gathered all her belongings
including school uniforms, text and exercise
books and set them ablaze.

“After that he still wanted to have s*x with
me so I run away to a neighbour’s house and it
was there that I broke the news to some of
the residents", he added.

Personnel of the Domestic Violence and
Victims Support Unit of the Ghana Police
Service have arrested the father and placed
him in custody pending further investigations.

No comments:

Post a Comment