Tuesday 9 July 2013

OJB Receives The $100, 000 Donation From Gov. Rotimi Amaechi


OJB n Gov
Information reaching ibakatv reveals that Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi has fulfilled his pledge of $100, 000 to music icon, OJB Jezreel who seriously needs a kidney transplant. Report says the money was transferred to OJB’s account on Friday, July 5th.

OJB in his humble way, is so grateful to God for using Governor Amaechi to provide the total cost of a $100, 000 needed for the surgery and he also thanked everyone who have contributed in one way or the other. He stated; “I really thank God for Governor Amechi’s kind heart. All I can say is that God will fight his battles as he saved my life. I also thank all Nigerians from all works of life who heeded my appeal for funds to go for my kidney transplant. God bless everyone”.

There will be an official press release today at OJB’s home at 4 GBAJA STREET SURULERE LAGOS, from 3pm-4pm. I will update you later today!! OJB MUST LIVE!!#Dancingtinz#

No comments:

Post a Comment