Wednesday 11 June 2014

I Regret Exposing My Body Too Much –Actress Toyin Aimakhu





After getting married, actress Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson started dressing decently and just recently she hit a big endorsement deal that paid her millions of Naira. The actress has realised her mistake and blamed her old ways of dressing for her little progress in the money-making entertainment industry.
Here’s what she told Encomium: “I have learnt my lesson. People don’t like those who expose their bodies in public. Celebrities can do it abroad but it is alien to our own culture. I was young and carefree and had nobody to caution me.
“It took my husband to enlighten me and make me see my mistakes. He helped me to realize I am a role model and have influence on my fans. I have realized these things now and it has helped me to have mature and quality fans who now show more interest in my personality and works. I now encourage other people.
“Ever since then, my fortune has changed. I now have quality jobs and offers. I want to model my life after Omotola and Joke Sylvia whom I see as my role model.”


…this is how she dress mostly these days. Better!


…this is how she dress mostly these days. Better!

No comments:

Post a Comment