Friday 24 January 2014

10 Thingz sex can do...

  •  http://31.media.tumblr.com/8b84821a30bc5d08de7a703e7f5a5062/tumblr_mxm7fvGtMR1rfwfq9o1_1280.jpg
  • 1. It makes some people religious = Oh my
    God, Yes Lord
    2. It gives some people their first musical
    lessons = mmmm, aaaaah, ooooo, asssshhh
    3. Makes some people natural observers =
    fast, fasterrrr!!!, yeah fastestttt
    4. Makes some people anounce their own
    obituary = U are killing me, I'm dead, I'm
    finished, u will kil me ooo
    5. Makes some ladies become terrorists =
    Destroy it!, don't have any mercy, Just tear it.
    6. Others become respectful = I promise,
    okay, yes I will
    7. Makes some people become loyal = Luv u
    endlessly,... u own my life,... am urs
    forever,... u are my world.
    8. Makes some ladies turn beggers = yeah
    pls don't stop,... continue pls,... give it to
    me... Please do it again.
    9. Some speak in tongues: hahalahalahalaa
    aa aaaashaaa haaahaaa
    10. Some become ethnic: aiwa shumba
    endererai! Maita basa shumba!...shumba
    kani...

    Where do you belong???
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment