Thursday 24 October 2013

Man's body hanging for eight years a in flat

Wonder shall never end! It was inconceivable for me last week when I was told by a brother of mine to log on to the gurusloaded to read about 10 people that have died many years ago before they were found and to my surprise on getting to the site I read about the woman that had died for the past 42 years without anyone notice and the day she was found the T.V set is still on, and I asked the brother how come that the tv set has not spoiled since last 42 years and he started looking down(failed to provide necessary answer) and I said definitely the article is a one man write-up not a real life story.

And to my surprise while surfing through the internet now I come across this and it dragg me back to the one have once heard and if I was allow I would have provide you people the real picture of this I have them with me here is real.............................

PARIS (AFP) - the new owner of an apartment near
Paris made a shocking discovery last week when he
took possession: the mummified body of the
previous owner which had been hanging for eight
years.

The body was found in the apartment in the Paris
suburb of Bussy-Saint-Georges on Friday, after the
flat was sold at auction following its repossession by
the bank, police and judicial sources said.

The previous owner, a former security guard of
Cambodian origin, appears to have committed
suicide by hanging himself with a sheet.

The man, aged around 40 when he died, had not
been heard from since 2005 when he filed a labour
complaint against his firing.
He had cut ties with his family years before and
neighbours believed he had returned to Cambodia.

His apartment was eventually sold after he failed to
make mortgage payments and to cover building
charges.

A police source said the new owner discovered the
body when he arrived to inspect the apartment and
entered with the aid of a locksmith.

'The body was in perfect condition, as was the
apartment,' the source said.
Investigators were unable to explain why the body
had not decomposed.

Neighbours said they had no inkling of what lay
inside the flat.

'I thought it was an abandoned apartment,' said
Camille, who lives in one of the four-storey building's
20-odd apartments.

Bussy is a commuter suburb, people don't see each
other much, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment