Thursday 21 February 2013

I Need A Man That Will Love Me ––Prostitute Turns Born Again

A Self-confessed prostitute who has seen the light is seeking to settle down. The 34-year-old former s*x worker said she's hopeful for sea good husband and better future. Consequently, she's seeking sanctuary in a church where she's been reform for old things to pass away.




“I only left church after my failed marriage. s*x work has taken all my dignity and I want to repent. I have lost respect even from my family,” she revealed. A mother of two girls aged 13 and 16, is searching for a nice man prepared to settle with her and her children.

“I believe God still loves me but what put me off was what people would say when I pass through church doors. It is only hard times that are forcing me to sell s*x. Prostitution is not in me and I have earned many enemies because I get many clients. I am the one who left my husband for his abusive behaviour.

“My other fear is that, different men frequent this place and some of them demand unprotected s*x for more money which might risk me in contracting HIV and AIDS. I am prepared to be tested as many times with my new lover and seek spiritual guidance to be delivered from all I have gone through. I am a sinner, Lord help me,” the 34-year-old woman said while shedding tears.